Are you actively working on developing your hand strength?
If not, you should be. And the Captains of Crush can help a lot.
You are only as strong as your weakest link. If you’re developing power elsewhere in your body, and your hands are weak, you’ll never be able to express your full power.
Here’s How to Train Your Hands with the Captains of Crush Grippers
- Go out and buy yourself some of the following hand grippers:
- Keep them at your desk.
- Pick a gripper and use it for the entire day. Squeeze it 3-5 times throughout the day.
- Concentrate. Don’t just willy nilly squeeze the gripper. Make it count.
- If you can’t squeeze a gripper, use the other hand or your hip for assistance. Don’t use this technique until you have a month of consistent gripping under your belt.
- First master the trainer. Intersperse the number one a couple times per week. After two weeks, pick one day per week do two sets where you get as many reps as you can with the trainer.
- Take 2-3 days off per week from gripping.
- Don’t accidentally crush hands with your handshake.